Find all the information regarding Faro Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals and Airlines), Parking, Accommodation, Car hire, Transport and other information about the faro airport. Plan your travel from or to Faro Airport with the information provided in this site.
Faro airport is very close to Faro city and there are good connections with bus or Taxi.
- Taxi: taxi vehicles are black and green or white-beige coloured. Taxicabs wait in front of the Faro airport main building. Passengers can book the taxi service in advance. Taxis run 24 hours daily. From the airport to reach the Faro city Centre should cost between € 10-15.
- Bus: Circuit bus (Pink Lane) is the only one that provides service between Faro airport and the city center of Faro. Travel time is about 20 minutes. It stops in front of the terminal airport. From Faro depart several buses to different destinations.
If you plan a holidays in Algarve, we recommend to rent a car to enjoy all the region. If you plan to hire a car please, check here the best prices.
- Located 4 km from Faro
- Handled more than 6,5M passengers in 2015
- 36 boarding gates
- 60 check-in desks
- 22 stands (16 remote)
- More than 10 Car hire companies are located in the airport
- 1 runway
- More than 10 car rental agencies (small and large car rental agencies)
Faro Airport handled 6,436,881 passengers in 2015, being the third Airport in Portugal in terms of passengers after Lisbon and Porto Airports.
At Faro airport there are various facilities and amenities such as:
- Two VIP Lounges
- Medical Care services
- Financial services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Information for tourists
- Restaurants and bars
- Stores and a Duty Free
Address: Faro Airport
8001-701 Faro Portugal
Check how to arrive
Telephone: +351 289 800 800
Fax: +351 289 818 802
Lost Property Public Area
Phone: +351 289-800-688