Faro airport provides the following services and amenities to all passengers that need it or request it:
- Reduced mobility: for passengers with disabilities or special needs service, with personal assistance and wheelchairs.
- Refund of VAT: for passengers that live outside the European Union, the VAT service allows you to get back the VAT on the purchases.
- Luggage Services: it takes care of the passenger’s luggage.
- Convenience Services: stamps and mail landmark machine, Clubs to Hire, Living Spot (includes phone chargers, a space to work and updated information about the flights.
- Health services: a first aid station with ambulance service.
- Travel services and tourism: information for all tourists.
- Financial services: Unicâmbio operates at the airport. Passengers can exchange currency, do international transfers, manage travel insurance, among other options.
- Services for kids and families: baby rooms, baby strollers
- Free WiFi
Along the airport there are located various shops with all kind of products as: Crafts and Gifts, Books & Magazines, Accessories, Clothing, Electronics, Jewelry, Liquors, Tobacco, Beauty products, etc. Different restaurants, bars and cafés are located through the airport as well. Faro airport has a Duty Free Store.
- Fast Track: available to all passengers. It is needed to contact with the passenger’s airline.
- Lounge ANA: a special area reserved for passengers that are looking for an enjoyable atmosphere and a relaxing time before take their flight.